CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What?! An exam??????

Oh my God! Today there was an exam held for this course............actually, before this, I was so confused about the topic that will come out for this exam. I knew that Madam Foziah had told me and my friends. But, there were still confusions about that matter. At last, I had decided to read what I had heard earlier; the notes and also part of the book that we had bought. During exam, I was quite nervous as I know there might be quite tough questions. There were four questions, and some of the them were related to what I had read before. Others were questions about practical. Overall, what I can say about this exam is..well, I did my best and hope that I manage to score..:)

0 comments: