CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SOFTWARES FOR THE CHILDREN

What can I say for today was, 'quite interesting'. Mdm Foziah had divided us into several groups and distributed some of her collections on children's softwares. Next, she asked us to evaluate the softwares and tell what were the appealing matters about the them. I couldn't remember my group's title of the software, but in that software, basically there was things like games. All of the members in my group had tried the games, but for me, I did not really understand the instructions given in them. However, maybe if I was given more time to explore, I can manage to comprehend the instructions and play them.
Talking about softwares, there are many softwares nowadays that can be used as tools for teaching and learning. The aim for using these tools mostly falls on in gaining pupils' attention. However, in my point of view, teachers should know how these softwares work so that they are able to show to their pupils on how to use them.
Hopefully, with all these technology, they can help us to be better teachers in future..

0 comments: