CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

After "RAYA"..

Today, the class started as usual..looks like it's going back to 'normal'..but, still, I'm in mood of RAYA..the hol for this time was too short compared to last time..to start the class, Mdm. Foziah told about her experiences in doing a research that related to reading..well, what she told are somehow giving me ideas about the research that my group are going to do for ASSESSMENT's subject..then, she asked us to continue our ASSIGNMENT 3 in groups to fill the remaining times..I felt like this assignment is quite heavy as it requires me to do 4 lesson plans that include all skills..luckily, I've got the topic GLORIOUS FOOD (YEAR 5)..so, for me, the scope is not too big and maybe it's quite easy to find some of the materials form the internet...hopefully, I can finish this assignment and pass it on time..:)

0 comments: