CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

(v_-)...ermmm...

Ermm..for today, me and my partner Sakina had handed in our Assignment 2..so as others..unfortunately, we got another assignment and this time, I think it's the toughest (others think that too I guess)..again, the assignment needs us to create lesson plan for the whole week of teaching..I've got the topic GLORIOUS FOOD (Year 5)..ermm..guess my 'stomach' is 'full' with this topic...
Next, Mdm Foziah also gave some tasks to be done in pairs and group..it's about exploring the MICROSOFT OFFICE PUBLISHER..lots of things have to be created by using this application; name cards, pamphlets, etc..I've been using this apllication before, but I've forgotten since I didn't use it and apply it..so, hopefully by adding this new experience it can help me to apply what I've learned..(^_^)

1 comments:

mohad said...

salam... apa khbaar...